Monday 30 December 2013

Royale Vietnam @ Starhill Gallery

Enjoyed my brunch alone at a secret food court in a higher standard mall, Starhill Gallery...
ROYALE VIETNAM was my selection of the day... Vietnam food....
I like vietnamese popiah especially the sauce to dip on it.. However, the popiah here is good but the sauce was just so so... haha...
The vietnam coffee also is a must try beverage... I ordered a glass of iced coffee... its really nice to taste... worth it
The vietnam style beef noodle soup.... oh my god....its amazing... I m really enjoyed on it....
The appertizer where I choose a salad dish named flying dragon.. well... the name is nice... the salad ingredient was simple... only the special things was the decorative carved carrot... the salad was just a pomelo salad with dried bbq squid slices...it cost rm40++...

No comments:

Post a Comment