Monday 10 March 2014

ph pastry house at lakefields, sungei besi

Well... My first time there was with my friends. We just met there and with some light food. I still remembered that time I have ordered a bread and butter pudding which is have never tried before. 
Then I tried there and found that it was so nice. Then, I memorized this cafe into my memory.
This time, I went back there for a dinner with my family. The ambience have change a little bit and it now with some lighting decoration to make it more better.
We have ordered several of their signature food which they recommended. 
    I have forgotten the name of it. But it was a nice and unique taste. 
Beef Wellington.... It's highly recommended by others. It's really not disappointed me. I ordered in red wine sauce and medium rare. The red wine sauce was not strong enough the taste of red wine. But the beef of it was really fresh and juicy. Like it so much. The puff skin wich wrapping the beef was creamy and crispy in layers.
The coffee here also not bad. We ordered a latte and flat white where flat white was not in the menu.
Their house cappuccino with the coffee art which was quite nice to see and nice to to drink as well.
Their house braised lamb shank... It's too nice to taste and the meat is just too smooth to eat and too soft to chew it. The sauce of it also very delicious. Give a full like to it.
Prime rib steak.. To be honest, the meat was not fresh enough. It was juicy as cooked In Medium rare but it was bloody taste as well as not fresh. It's not prime at all.

Sea salt seabass with ratatouille... It's really very nice looking food. However, the seabass is not fresh, it's fishy in taste. I m really very disappointed on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment