Friday 7 March 2014

Tous les Jours @ Wolo, Bukit Bintang







A french-Asian bakery and ingredients from Korea. It has established in US in 2004. Their first store in Malaysia was at Bangsar. This one at Wolo Bukit Bintang was the second one.
It was renovated in a European style interior. I was impressed by their outlook. I wanna to take a chance to dine in here. Finally, I did it.
My first step into it, I can really feel the different of it. It's not the usual bakery in Malaysia. 
They got two floors and got seats like the above which sit in front of a full glass. 
Their house prices for all the food are just a standard price as The Loaf, Lavender and etc..
But their ambience are totally different than those bakery & pastry shop.
It's look more worthy to eat here. Their food also not bad. I like their house egg benedict very much. Tiramisu also very nice to eat. The strawberry is full of strawberry taste and the bun is soft enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment