Friday 7 March 2014

The Bee @ Publika

One of the top 20 klang valley coffee...... The Bee at Publika which located next to a car park entrance of Publika.
It's a good place to dine in for our brunch. May be we were late, therefore there was not much people inside. It's quiet and comfortable. 

We have ordered a latte which always our 1st choice. Latte with a piece of almond crispy cookies which make it look more attractive. 
Well, we also have ordered a Bee cold Brewed Coffee. It's surprised me in this presentation and I like it so much. But to be honest, the coffee taste for it was not strong enough and not fragrant enough.
For our meal, we have ordered a sandwich which was recommended by their staff and it was really very tasty and in a big portion. The cheese melted out was a decoration to make it look tasty and it's really tasty.
Then, we also have a Bee burger in our order which also recommended by their staff. It's another surprise to me. The patty was make by angus beef as I knew.   My patty was cooked in a medium rare. It was just too nice to taste it. I like it so so much.tm The juicy patty is full of beef taste and fresh. The good here have make me surrender on my diet. It's should be recommend to all my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment