Wednesday 7 August 2013

Brussels@Solaris Mont Kiara

Brussels is a german pub at Solaris Mont Kiara. But the lunch menus of them were the most attractive to the working class around that area.
I have been heard on it for long time but unfortunately as my office was too far from it. Therefore, i have no chance to taste it.
This raya eve have given me an good opportunity to try it here. I found that they have 4 sets of menus where for 4 different weeks. In every week, there were 4 different courses on it. EACH SET OF IT INCLUDING A COURSE + DRINK + FREE FLOW OF SALAD AND FRUIT. THE NETT PRICE OF IT WAS ONLY RM18.70.
It's really economy enough in such a high-end area, Mont Kiara.
The food taste and quality was quite good too. My friend had strongly recommend me on their menu B and C where menu B is pork chop and menu C is lamb chop.
This week is the turn of menu B. However, the pork chop has been fully sold out. Therefore, I ordered a grilled chicken and my friend ordered a panini pork bacon as her meal.
The grilled chicken is healthy where it was no oil and the side dish, potatoes also in grill style. Really healthy and less fat meal for ladies. The mint sauce was the thing i like it so much.
The panini pork bacon was not bad too but the panini was a bit hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment