Saturday 3 August 2013

Plan B@Mid Valley

It was not the 1st time that I dine-in here. I think that it was my 3rd time here. I still can remembered my 1st time dine-in at Plan B where the ambience was the 1st thing which attracted me to make my 1st try. After it, I start addicted on it. But I'm just addicted on the desserts, sandwiches, ambience and the outlook of the foods.
However, I can felt that there were some changes at here. The menu book's design was different. The dishes also got a little bit changes. Especially I noticed that the carrot cake's shape is exactly different where last time it was in triangle shape and now it was in round shape.
This time, we ordered a loaded club sandwich(RM24), a slice of apple sugee cake(RM10), a bar of almond toffee bar(RM10), a cup of cappuccino(RM8), a cup of long black(RM8) and a glass of latte(RM8).
The club sandwich is nice but a little bit oilly as it was over toasted with butter. The apple sugee cake is nice with the apple slices topping on the cake and sided with a scoop of vanilla ice cream but it also a little bit oilly as it was similar liked a butter cake. However, the ice cream is nice and which covered the cake's oily taste.
The almond toffee bar which was recommended by the waiter and he already mentioned to us that it was sweeter. We found that it was not only sweeter and also harder. The almond is cruchy and the base is good to taste. But it was really over sweet with toffee.
All the drinks are in a good quality standard taste. We are enjoyed it with the nice ambience.

FOOD QUALITY -7/10
AMBIENCE -7.5/10 (It was just nice and comfort for chit chat with friends. The dark color's concept didn't discomfort the person sit inside as it also with a lot of spotlight which to lighten the dark)
SERVICES -7/10(Efficient in serving us the seats and take orders. The speed on serving the foods was a bit slow as it may caused by crowded with orders. But the staffs there are attentive and friendly.)

However, for those who on diet's condition, I would not suggest you to go if you really willing to go too. PLEASE ORDERED ONLY SALADS AND DESSERTS YOU CAN CHOOSE TO ORDER CARROT CAKE. It was my personal advice only. ENJOY....

1 comment:

  1. Oops....forgotten to mentioned that the carrot cake(RM12) and scones witn butter cream and strawberry jam(RM11). It was my 2nd time's dining photos. Just want to shared with your on it. Both of them were just suit my taste. I liked it too much.

    ReplyDelete