Sunday 4 August 2013

Lecka lecka@Sg Wang

It was my 1st time to take my dessert here. Actually, i knew it for long time but just that it was too far from me. Therefore, I have no chance to taste it before. After it opened a branch in Sungai wang, lower ground floor near Auntie Anne.
I found a deal from groupon malaysia where it was only RM9.90 for two serving of chocolate lava cake with a scoop of gelato topping. It was a buy 1 free 1 deal as my friend recommended.
Then, I bought the deal and tried it today. The gelato here is 94%- 99% fat free. Therefore, if you are on diet, no worries on it as it was fat free gelato and ice cream actually can help to increase metabolism.
You can have a taste of the ice cream first before you choice. We choose the mocha flavour and biscuitio flavour which was recommended by the staff and after our test tastes.
Honestly, the choices of flavour was not as many as gelato.
After tasted this dessert, I found that even though the ice cream is fat free but the chocolate lava cake was too heavy and full of fat. The taste of the lava cake is nice as it was really full of chocolate and mix with the gelato ice cream even more better the taste. But I would recommend you that try not to choose the chocolate flavour or similar flavour with it as it will be too sweet. You can try to choose fruity based ice cream where it can mix with lava cake and refresh your taste.
One more thing that i think that where the lecka lecka should improve on it that is try to heat the lava cake first before  it serve. It will make the dessert be more tastier.

No comments:

Post a Comment