Thursday 29 August 2013

Souled Out @ Desa Sri Hartamas

Souled out such a good name. It was my 2nd time here. The 1st time, i was not enjoy as my mood was bad that day.
This time, I m really enjoy it. The foods there are nice and with big portion.
I like the ultimate club sandwich most. It just cost at RM24. Then we also enjoy the snack food there, the fried tau foo which filled with shrimp. Its tasty, crispy, not oily, open my appetite. Where it only cost us at RM13 with 6 big balls. Then, my friend's all time favourite, Singapore style fried bihun also very delicious as per my friend's comment. It only at RM16. ABC ice there also with big portion and a lot of ingredients putting inside. Only at RM8.
The price is reasonablr for most food there and overall are tasty and special.

No comments:

Post a Comment